Thursday, April 1, 2010

Thirteen Ways To Look At Me by Sojourner Ahebee






I’ve joined the ranks of Walt Whitman and Virginia Woolf by self-publishing a collection of my poetry entitled Thirteen Ways To Look at Me. I’m doing this as part of an effort to raise funds so I can participate in a French Language Immersion program this summer

Thirteen Ways to Look at Me contains my poems about Africa’s diversity, my memories of Cote d’Ivoire, my plea to care about the most vulnerable among us- brown boys, undocumented workers and homeless war veterans. It is a hodgepodge with one unifying theme-open your eyes and take notice of the world.

You can purchase Thirteen Ways to Look at Me online at Lulu.com. A link is provided below. You can order a hard copy or download the book immediately, which is cheaper. I look forward to your support.

No comments: