Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Win a Trip with Nick Kristof and Learn From the World




A lot of you know I’m a big fan of New York Times journalist Nicholas Kristof. I recently selected him for my hero project for Social Studies. What sets him apart from other journalists is what he chooses to consistently cover-that is issues of global poverty and inequality .

For the past few years, Mr. Kristof and the New York Times have sponsored a contest for a university student to accompany him on a trip abroad to learn about the world. I will win this contest one day, but for now I am sharing Mr. Kristof's announcement about the 2010 contest. Here it is and share it with your college-going sister, brother, cousin or whomever. Just share it.

Here's the link to a great page to learn all about this life-changing opportunity.


http://kristof.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/12/12/announcingdrumrollwin-a-trip-2010/?WT.mc_id=OP-D-I-NYT-MOD-BIG-WAT-ROS-0110-NA&WT.mc_ev=click



No comments: